La Ronda is just around the corner

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Where to buy coconut oil in Ecuador. Quito, Ecuador. July 2014.

Since I discovered coconut oil made in Vilcabamba, Ecuador - it became a staple in my diet and something I look forward to! I gave up almost all my hair and skin care products and I use coconut oil instead. Even my westie Sashka loves coconut oil.

The company now is called Nature Spirits Ind.
You can find them on Facebook!
and they have website

I ordered two jars of one liter Coconut oil and here is an email I received from them:

Here is a detail of your order:
2 units of Coconut Oil 1 Lt at $33 each total $66
Transport: $4
Total to be deposited: $70

Payment Instructions:
Make a deposit or transfer to:
NatureSpirits Ind. S.A.
Banco del Pichincha
Savings Account # XXXXXXXX

Once we confirm your deposit, your order will be delivered immediately.

Please send us the following information for the invoice:
Complete Name:
Ruc/Cedula or Passport number:
Address
Name of person who will pick up
Telephone of person who will pick up

Thank you again and Kind Regards,
Ana Llopart


Rental in Quito, for tourists and expats.
We have a 2 bedroom, 1 bath totally remodeled
Colonial Quito, furnished apartment for rent.
For booking, pictures and more info


Rental in Quito, for tourists and expats.
3 bedroom, 1 bath remodeled
Colonial Quito, furnished apartment for rent.
For booking, pictures and more info