La Ronda is just around the corner

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving thanks in Quito, Ecuador. November 2013.


Thanks that I live in Ecuador. I love Ecuador and Ecuadorians.

Thanks that it is sunny right now (and almost every morning) in Quito.

Thanks for Skype that enable me to connect with my family and friends outside of Ecuador.

Thanks for my Russian and Ecuadorian friends in Quito.


Thanks for InterNations Get Togethers and for SAE Clubhouse parties.

Thanks that I can pay $20 for visit to the doctor and that I don't have to buy stupid enforced medical insurance.

Thanks that I can take bus for 25 cents or taxi for $8-10 per hour and go where I need to go without necessity of having car.

Thanks for the food that is cheaper, abundant and not so chemicalized.

Thanks for that my property tax is less than $100 per year(for two apartments in Quito), not thousand per year(for one apartment in US).

Thanks that I don't need heating and air-conditioning in my apartment.

and thanks for much more.

  

Monthly rental in Quito, for tourists and expats.
We have a 2 bedroom, 1 bath totally remodeled
Colonial Quito, furnished apartment for rent.
For booking, pictures and more info
http://quitorental.blogspot.com


 


Rental in Quito, for tourists and expats.
3 bedroom, 1 bath remodeled
Colonial Quito, furnished apartment for rent.
For booking, pictures and more info
http://quitorental2.blogspot.com