La Ronda is just around the corner

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Buying condos in Quito, Ecuador. October 2013.


Every time I buy an apartment in Quito the neighborhood improves dramatically within next few years.
Two years after I bought La Ronda condo, the bus station around the corner from my apartment building was moved, the Plaza outside of my conjunto was remodeled and the city almost done building recreational complex Cumanda where bus station used to be.  
Two and a half years after I bought North Quito condo, old airport was shut down and now we have Bicentennial Park instead of airport. It is not around the corner though, I take bus there. Five or six bus stops from my apartment building and I am at the Park, good enough for me.

Buying condos in Quito, Ecuador. Part two.

Monthly rental in Quito, for tourists and expats.
We have a 2 bedroom, 1 bath totally remodeled
Colonial Quito, furnished apartment for rent.
For booking, pictures and more info
http://quitorental.blogspot.com