La Ronda is just around the corner

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Life in Quito blog. May 2013.


It feels sooo good to be my own boss. First, no one ever would hire me to write blog posts. My English is not too good, I only write when I feel like it and I pick my own topics and here I am making money with my blog, finding tenants for my rentals using my blog, having fun writing my blog.
People from the United States, Ecuador, Canada,

Russia, Ukraine, Belarus,  Lithuania,  Latvia, Estonia, Moldova, Georgia, Armenia,
Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan,

Slovenia, Slovakia, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Bulgaria, Romania, Albania, Algeria, Serbia,

Finland, Switzerland, Norway, Sweden, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Austria, United Kingdom, Ireland, Iceland, Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, Greece,  Cyprus, Maldives,

Israel, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Japan,

Columbia, Mexico, Peru, Panama, Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Costa Rico, Puerto Rico, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Guatemala,  El Salvador,  Paraguay, Jamaica, Bahamas,
Dominican Republic, Bolivia,

China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, South Korea, Vietnam, Philippines, Jordan, Nepal, Pakistan, Egypt, Nigeria, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, India, Bangladesh, Iran, Indonesia, Malaysia, Ghana, Angola, Senegal, Suriname, Morocco, Guam,  Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Kitts and Nevis,  British Virgin Islands, Trinidad and Tobago,  Burkina Faso,

want to know about Life in Quito. I would like to say thank you for visiting my blog. 



Monthly rental in Quito, for tourists and expats.
We have a 2 bedroom, 1 bath totally remodeled
Colonial Quito, furnished apartment for rent.
For booking, pictures and more info
http://quitorental.blogspot.com