This is what you need for a pension visa.
1)Letter in Spanish requesting the visa
2) Application for the visa
3) Apostilled copy of your Social security statement showing that you receive at least $800 a month with an additional $100 per month for each dependent. (I recommend certifying it at the Ecuadorian consulate as well), translated.
4) Moviemiento migratorio, which is a document from the Immigration police here in Ecuador showing your exits and entries from the country.
5) Criminal background check from your home state/province which has been translated and apostilled.
6) Color copy of the picture page of your passport, notarized in Ecuador
7) Copy of the current visa in your passport, notarized in Ecuador
8) Copy of your entry stamp into the country from your passport, notarized in Ecuador
3) Apostilled birth certificate that has been translated, copied and notarized in Ecuador
Visa facilitator here in Quito - Joseph Guznay, he speaks English. One of my renters used his services and highly recommended this guy.
Joseph Guznay JosephGuznay@gmail.com
Monthly rental in Quito, for tourists and expats.
We have a 2 bedroom, 1 bath totally remodeled
Colonial Quito, furnished apartment for rent.
For booking, pictures and more info