La Ronda is just around the corner

Friday, February 15, 2013

About remodeling. Part two. February 2013.

After I was laid off from my good paying job in 2003, I sold the townhouse and pocketed very handsome profit. I bought little condo in Minneapolis and few years later, condo in Quito with this money.
I didn't want to spend money on contractors this time and it was an adventure to find a good but cheap handymen. The first one was guy from Ukraine, he tried to convert me to his religion, so he was out in a hurry. The second one was on drugs, I wouldn't care about this fact, but being on drugs affected his work and I was in search of handymen again. The third one did really good job remodeling, but got too comfy in my presence, to the point he could fart while I was in the room.  I just patiently waited until everything was done.

It took me month and a half, remodeling my little condo in Minneapolis, but result was worth all the trouble, I spent minimal money and had a nice place.

Now about remodeling in Ecuador. Wow, it was tougher than all the trouble I had before!




totally remodeled
Colonial Quito, furnished apartment for rent.
For booking, pictures and more info
http://quitorental.blogspot.com