La Ronda is just around the corner

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

International Living's Fast Track Ecuador: Lifestyle and Opportunity Conference. February 2013 in Quito.

International Living's Fast Track Ecuador: Lifestyle and Opportunity Conference Swissotel Quito - February 7-9, 2013 is Now SOLD OUT!

http://internationalliving.com/2012/01/fast-track-ecuador-conference/

I am thankful I found International Living magazine eight years ago. In 2006 when I was looking for the country to escape, again, they gave me an idea where to go and it turned out to be good fit for me. Thank you International Living!

In 2006 when I told people I am going to live in Ecuador, I got two kinds of respond:
Do you think you are smarter than everyone?
You have a lot of courage.

What can I say, I saw dark cloud over the US, I feel it physically since 2005. I think that people who stay "back home" have a lot of courage. How can they take all of this government's control (and robbery) over every aspect of their lives?



Monthly rental in Quito, for tourists and expats.
3 bedroom, 1 bath remodeled
Colonial Quito, furnished apartment for rent.
For booking, pictures and more info
http://quitorental2.blogspot.com