La Ronda is just around the corner

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Renter's review of our La Ronda monthly rental in Quito. June 2012.

June 2012
I will admit upfront that I am used to travelling and staying in hotels, but after my fantastic stay in Leo and Liliya’s La Ronda Condo my first choice from now on will be furnished apartments.
The condo itself was perfect, it had everything I needed, it was clean, comfortable and gave me a place to call “home” during my visit. It was much, much larger than a hotel room and it’s location in Central Historico was perfect to see real Ecuadorian life and interact with the people. The Friday and Saturday nightlife in La Ronda is a perfect way to see how Ecuadorian families spend their weekends. The people, food, and music was a wonderful experience to be around.
The kitchen has all the basic appliances and was well stocked with dishes, glasses, silverware, and more pots & pans I could ever imagine needing. There is a clothes washer, an area to hang your clothes for drying, and a iron. It has a T.V. with cable, DVD player with stacks of DVD’s available, and loads of books including Ecuador guides and maps. It also comes with Wi-Fi, and the connection was great.
As a non-Spanish speaking individual I was very happy to see Leo and Liliya at the airport with my name on a sign when I arrived. They took the time to indoctrinate me to the area and provided loads of information on what to do/what to see.
My trip to Ecuador was AMAZING and when I go back I will be contacting Leo and Liliya to see if their condo is available.

Greg, an almost 50 year old guy that loves to travel.