La Ronda is just around the corner

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Suzy Orman, Leil Lowndes, Kevin Hogan. They helped me a lot!














Suzy Orman, Leil Lowndes, Kevin Hogan. They helped me a lot!
I took classes with Leil Lowndes and Kevin Hogan at Open U (Learning Annex) in Minneapolis in 2003.
http://www.lowndes.com/home.php
http://www.kevinhogan.com/
Suzy Orman was in Minneapolis/St. Paul in 2005 or 2006? I attended her lecture at College of St. Catherine.
http://www.suzeorman.com/index.cfm
I am proud to say I met them all in person!!!
Kevin Hogan gave me ideas on how the human mind works. Believe me, it helps in daily life! Leil Lowndess taught me how to do "small talk", how to communicate better with people and make them like me (when I need it). Suzy Orman helped with my financial strategy. Also, I created financial class based on her books and the book" Your Money or Your Life" by Joe Dominguez and Vicki Robin. I taught this class at Community Education Adult Enrichment program in Minneapolis.

You might think "This has nothing to do with Ecuador". Look at it this way. You will come over to Ecuador and you need to find new social circle - this is when Kevin Hogan and Leil Lowndes books, tips, techniques will come in handy, especially if you are not a big fan of "small talk". 
At any time of your life, in any country Suzy Orman books, her view of money, will help you to get back to your common sense (why do they call it common sense when it's so rare?).
I am sharing these invaluable resources with you. Enjoy, buy the books, get smarter! It is never too late to learn!

Monthly rental in Quito, for tourists and expats.
We have a 2 bedroom, 1 bath totally remodeled
Colonial Quito, furnished apartment for rent.
For booking, pictures and more info

Walking tours of Centro Historico Quito with Liliya and Leo
Entertaining history, legends, stories, gossip and
a lot of info about things to do and see in Quito.
$50 total cost for three hours for up to four people (1 - 4 people)
For booking email us   lbassist2003@yahoo.com